While many see the Spring season as a time to break out the bold, bright and brazen colors, I see it as the perfect time to rock a classic pink pout. To me, there’s nothing like the subtle yet still eye catching aspects of a pink lip, so today I’m going to be sharing with you my top 5 favorite shades!
From classic barbie pinks, to subtle pink stains, to bold and bright fuchsias I’ve got it all -and if you’re interested then just keep reading…
- Charlotte Tilbury, Bosworth’s Beauty: The first shade I’m going to talk about is the stunningly bright “Bosworth’s Beauty” by Charlotte Tilbury. A blue based pink with hints of that classic Barbie hue, this shade is perfect for those of you who want to add a spring to your step. Bright and bold but still wearable, Bosworth’s Beauty is my favorite shade for getting me in the Spring mood.
2. Maybelline, Blushing Pout: Next up is Maybelline’s “Blushing Pout”. This is similar to the Charlotte Tilbury option in that it is a blue toned, cool pale pink, however I would consider this option to be much more wearable. It still gives a stunning flush to the lips and is a shade I would consider to be a statement while still being subtle.
3. Glossier, Like: If you’re looking for something to just throw in your bag and go, Glossier’s Generation G in “Like” is for you. With a sheer matte finish, the Generation G lippies are unlike any lip product I’ve ever tried. “Like” is a muted pink, that I consider to be my perfect “my lips but better” shade.
4. NARS, Roman Holiday: For those of you who want something that packs a bit more of a punch than the Glossier option, but is still more easy-going than the Charlotte Tilbury or Maybelline, I would recommend NARS’s “Roman Holiday”. A sheer lipstick formula, the perfect description for this shade is “plush”. It just gives your lips that perfect juicy, glossy finish while still adding a beautiful tint.
5. Maybelline, Rebel Pink: Last up is for the rebel! Maybelline’s “Rebel Pink” is one of my favorites from their collection. A bright magenta, “Rebel Pink” would be perfect as an accent lip. Just picture it- simple skin, a clean cat eye, and BAM a hot pink pout!
I hope you all have had a wonderful Winter and have an even more wonderful Spring! Let me know what your favorite pink lippies are down below, and as always if you have any questions feel free to ask!