- Essie “Very Structured”: Ummmmm, HELLO. Let’s be honest- does it get more Fall than this? Essie’s polish in the shade “Very Structured” is about as Autumnal as it gets. A rich, warm brown with a red undertone, this polish will instantly put you in the Fall mood.
2. Nails Inc. “Hampstead Gardens”: I’m not even gonna lie, I chose some damn good Fall nail options this year. I mean, come on. “Hampstead Gardens” from Nails Inc. is that one shade that is just so mustardy and ugly that it’s basically perfect. Fall at it’s finest.
3. Essie “Playing Koi”: If you’re looking for something a little more conventional, here is a wearable red option just for you! “Playing Koi” is a stunning rusty red with a subtle orange undertone that will keep you feeling like a class lady on the outside, and a pumpkin queen on the inside.
4. China Glaze “Stellar”: I’m going to give you a minute to just stare at this perfection. Who doesn’t love a sparkly nude! The shade “Stellar” from China Glaze is the best option for those of you who want to keep things neutral but still eye catching. A beautiful beige with some good ol’ glitter, “Stellar” is a stellar (sorry) option for this Fall.
5. ZOYA “Claire”: If there’s a time for vampy nails, that time is now. The Autumn months are the perfect time to crack open your favorite bottle of those polishes that make you look and feel like a total badass- and Zoya’s “Claire” is my go-to option for just that! A deep burgundy red, “Claire” perfectly chic and spooky at the same time.