Valentines Day: A day to eat your body weight in chocolate, and wear red lipstick to make yourself feel better about it.
Seriously though, what better time of the year to rock a red lip than February? Since the day of loooove is just around the corner, I thought I would share my top lip picks for Valentines Day! Let’s get started…
1. NYX Monte Carlo: A true red, NYX Monte Carlo simply screams Valentines day. A soft matte formula, this lip color will last you hours and keep you looking red hot all night.
2. Maybelline Lust For Blush: This has been my my go-to February lip color this year. It’s a stunning mauve hue with a hint of pink. This color would be perfect for any girly date night.
3. Clinique Bamboo Pink: Bamboo Pink by Clinique is a gorgeously simple beige/nude with a hint of a shimmer. This shade will make your lips look absolutely irresistible!
4. Sephora “Strawberry Kissed” Cream Lip Stain: This long wearing liquid lipstick is a vibrant strawberry red. Not too warm, not too cool, this product will look incredible on anybody! And it’ll even stay put through all the smoochin’.
5. Bite Beauty Fig: Last up is Bite Beauty’s “Fig”. This is a beautiful cross between a rosy mauve and a soft neutral. With a natural sheen, you’ll grab everyone’s attention with this beauty.
That’s it for my 5 V-Day choices guys! I hope you enjoyed and found a new product to spend your money on this month 🙂
Have an awesome Valentines Day,