- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick: Ever since it’s release, I have been absolutely DYING to get my hands on this fast and full coverage foundation stick. While I typically don’t love stick foundations, I have heard nothing short of great when it comes to this product!
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow: A girl can dream, right? At a whopping 68 dollars, I doubt I’ll ever actually splurge on this Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow duo, but holy heck does it make me wish I were rich. This palette has been taking over the beauty scene, and man do I want in.
- UD Gwen Stefani Blush Palette: While this product is sold as a “blush” palette, what makes me want it so bad is that it is soooo much more. With six different shades, this palette consists of a perfect meld of blush, highlight, and bronzing colors- perfect for anyone on the go!
- Becca Pearl Shimmering Skin Perfector: Pale princesses rejoice! At last, Becca has created a perfectly pearlized highlight that will convince people you are an angel on earth. The Pearl Shimmering Skin Perfector is sure to make you look like a true gem.
- Clinique Pansy Pop Blush: I have heard SO much about how incredible the formula of the Cliniqe Pop Blushes is, and while I’ve never actually tried them out, the color options already have me head over heels! After some intense deliberation, I’ve come to the conclusion that Pansy Pop is a blush after my own heart ❤
- Sephora Strawberry Kissed Cream Lip Stain: Although liquid lipsticks are now a part of what seems to be every single makeup line on the planet, the Sephora Cream Lip Stains are still said to be at the top of everyone’s list. Personally, I have my eyes on “Strawberry Kissed”, which is a stunning mix between true red and magenta. And at their price, you best believe imma be snatching these the next time I take a trip down the Sephora aisles.
- Re(marc)able Full Coverage Foundation: Over and over and over again have I watched rave reviews of this foundation on YouTube. What draws me in is the claim that it is lightweight and only takes about 3 drops to achieve a full coverage. While I’m the kind of wackadoo who loves wearing a full coverage face everyday, that doesn’t necessarily mean I want to feel like I’m wearing a pound of makeup. Marc, I think we’re gonna be friends.
- Morphe 35o Palette: Probably the most notorious Morphe palette of all time, the 35o is something that I (like every other makeup lover out there) feel like I need. And yes, I know I don’t actually need it but come on, iz so pretty!
- Tocca Cleopatra: This past summer I was at the Birchbox store in SoHo and came across this Tocca perfume. As soon as I sprayed this glorious scent into the air I knew what my next perfume buy was going to be. With notes of pink grapefruit, jasmine, peach nectar, patchouli, amber and vanilla musk, this perfume is probably one of my favorites of all time. And that’s coming from a girl who doesn’t even own it.
- Hourglass Etherial Glow Blush: I’m currently on a blush kick- can you tell? This cool pink Hourglass blush looks like it would be a perfect Winter/Spring blush for my oh so fair skin. And combined with the famous Ambient Lighting Powder, this blush is sure to make you glow.
There you have it. The products all future paychecks will go towards. But can you blame me??? With products as stunning as these bad boys, I’ve never looked so forward to emptying my wallet in my life.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my current beauty wish list everyone! Don’t forget to let me know what products are in your mental shopping carts as well!