We all have those days- there’s no denying it. The days where you look like a zombie, or have a mountain on your face. Basically, the days where you just aren’t feeling like yourself. Well, that’s where concealers come in. Concealers are by far some of my all time favorite drugstore purchases. I’m the kind of person who loves finding products that aren’t just budget friendly, but that ACTUALLY work. So today I’m going to be sharing with you my TOP 5 drugstore concealers! Let’s fake some sleep people!
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: This concealer can do no wrong in my book. With full coverage and a somewhat dewy finish, this not only works on blemishes and imperfections, but also can be used to highlight the face as well. This is definitely one of the most loved drugstore concealers out there, and with good reason. It doesn’t feel heavy or weigh down the skin, and it smooths over dry patches like magic! With 6 different shades (15 Fair being the lightest despite the fact that there is a number 10), this concealer really does fit everyone!
- My next product is a HOLY GRAIL. The NYX Dark Circle Concealer is the definition of magic. Coming in 4 different shades (fair, light, medium, and deep), this salmon tone concealer gives you fake sleep. Spent all night watching netflix? No worries, the dark circle corrector is here to save the day! Up until 4 cramming some studying in? Not a problem! The dark circle corrector can fix that! On the real though, this product is an everyday must for me. It’s hydrating, lightweight, pigmented, and perfectly counteracts the blue tones under the eyes. Gotta love it.
- My number 3 pick goes to another Maybelline product (they have some of the best concealers out there). And this is a true cult classic. The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind is a product that works like no other. With 6 shades, this concealer is the lightest, most pigmented concealer imaginable. For those of you who hate the feeling of heavy makeup on your face, this product is a must for you. Undetectable on the skin, this is a full coverage concealer that gives off the appearance of a natural finish. Great for students who suffer with intense eye baggies, those of you who aren’t allowed to wear makeup, or people with mature skin who need a lightweight and hydrating formula, this concealer really does work for the masses.
- Next up is the NYX HD Concealer. This concealer comes in 11 different shades, including 3 that are color correcting. To be honest, this isn’t my absolute favorite, but there is something about it that keeps me coming back. It is full coverage, and isn’t as creamy and blendable as the Fit Me Concealer, but it gets the job done. My least favorite part about this concealer is actually the applicator. It’s really stiff and difficult to disperse the product evenly on the face. However, once properly blended in, this really does give an HD, airbrushed look to the skin.
- Last but not least, is the CoverGirl Illuminator Concealer. This specific product is from CoverGirl’s “Smoothers” line, and is formulated with ginseng, vitamin E, and chamomile to help give a smooth and radiant look to the skin. The downside to this is that it does feel quite heavy on the skin, and after a while it tends to look a tad bit cakey. That being said, this is a pale girls dream. This is one of the only drugstore concealers that I have ever found that works as a highlight on my pale and pasty skin. While I wouldn’t necessarily use this to conceal blemishes, this really is quite amazing at covering those pesky dark circles, and, all in all, I would definitely repurchase.
Ok everyone, that’s it for my Top 5 Drugstore Concealers! I hope you enjoyed and found this somewhat helpful. As always, if you have any questions about specific products, feel free to ask down below 🙂